Go Beyond Snorkeling®
If you want to go beyond snorkeling and experience the world's underwater beauty in the safest and easiest way possible, try SNUBA®. No dive certification required.
With SNUBA® you can breathe easily underwater without wearing heavy, restrictive dive gear. Discover incredible coral formations and schools of tropical fish as you glide effortlessly under the surface.
SNUBA® is safe family fun, and it's easy to learn. No prior diving or snorkeling experience is required and the minimum age is 8 years old. After a 15-20 minute orientation during your sail out to the dive site, your professionally trained SNUBA® guide will personally take you on an underwater tour of the beautiful marine environment.
SNUBA® of Key West has been in operation since 1999. SNUBA® of Key West services several major cruise lines including Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines and Disney Cruise Lines. To learn some more fun facts about SNUBA®, click here.
Your SNUBA® Tour Includes:
- Personal guided tour
- Complimentary soda and bottled water
- Plush cushion seating
- Refreshing fresh water rinse
- A ride on one of the most comfortable power catamarans in the Keys
- All instruction and equipment
- Your share of the pirates' booty (treasure chest full of candy delivered by crew member to get rid of that saltwater taste in your mouth!)
Our 47 ft. luxury power catamaran, named Good Times, gives you a fast and comfortable way to get to the dive site in a small group. It is equipped with luxury cushion seating, a large bathroom with running water, sun and shade areas, and a fresh water rinse.
Additional Amenities Offered:
- Stylish SNUBA® Key West t-shirt
- Ultra soft SNUBA® Key West towels
- Sized to fit, comfortable wetsuits (weather permitting)
- GoPro-style 20 megapixel video camera rental w/ 8 GB memory card housed in SNUBA® Key West jewel case
- Professional photography packages available
Have you ever wanted to have your picture taken with a sea turtle? How about your entire family sharing a frame with schools of angelfish and yellowtail snapper? While we can't guarantee our local turtles will pose for the camera, we can be sure that all of your underwater memories will be recorded for all time! In addition to GoPro-style cameras, SNUBA® Key West provides a professional in-water still photographer! Pricing may vary depending on the size of your party. Please indicate if you would be interested in this option while booking.
- Photo Folder: professional SNUBA® of Key West souvenir photo frame containing 2 custom action shots from your underwater adventure
- Digital Photo Download (10 SNUBA® action pictures plus aquatic life)
Trips are 3 to 4 hours in duration
Winter times will vary depending on sunset times.
Our boat, Good Times, is located at the Garrison Bight Marina on Palm Ave. between N. Roosevelt Blvd. and Eisenhower Dr. next to Thai Island restaurant. The boat is parked in slip #7. Parking is FREE. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
Reservations are required. You can book online or call (305) 292-4616.
Age & Ability
You must be able to swim and be at least 8 years old or older.
Some medical restrictions apply
Please review liability waiver
Adult - $109
Child (ages 8-12) - $89
Snorkel / Rider (non-SNUBA®) - $60
SNUBA® of Key West t-shirt - $15
SNUBA® of Key West towel - $20
GoPro-style 20 megapixel video camera rental w/ 8 GB memory card housed in SNUBA® Key West jewel case - $50
ALL TAXES AND FEES INCLUDED.
What to Bring
All equipment is provided! Bring yourself, a smile, sunscreen and a form of payment.
Inquire about our Key West Cocktail Cruise.